It’s summertime, which means vacations and (hopefully) some relaxation. While basking on the beach is definitely splendid, the weight gain from sugary drinks and burgers can be less appealing. When you can’t hit the gym, try one of these travel workouts to keep your fitness in check.
For Time, *Partition Any Way
- 50 Burpees
- 75 Sit-ups
- 100 Air Squats
- 150 Double-unders
20 min AMRAP
- 250m Shuttle (25m out and back x 5)
- 20 Walking Lunges
- 15 Push-ups
- 10 V-ups
20 min AMRAP X, Hotel Workout:
- Run 10 Flights of Stairs (up and down)
- 10 Explosive Push-ups
- 50 Russian Twists (no weight, hands touch the ground for every rep)
- Perform 1 Burpee the first minute, 2 Burpees the second minute….continue the trend until you are no longer able to perform the required amount of reps within the minute.
- Once you fail, rest 3 minutes and then work your way back down the ladder.
- 1 min Jumping Squats
- 1 min T Push-ups (alternate sides)
- 1 min Supine Knees to Elbows*
- 2 min Rest
- *Get into bottom lunge position then raise your knee off of the ground 1 inch.
3xTabata, 4 rounds, 20 seconds of work, 10 seconds of rest for each exercise
- Pick one of the exercises below.
- Perform 8 rounds of 20 sec work/10 sec rest.
- Once completed (4 min), rest 2-3 minutes and repeat for 2 more exercises.
- Air squats
- Jumping squats
- Lateral Hops
- Lateral Shuffles
- 1-Arm Rows
Sarah oversees social media and internal communication for Iron Tribe Fitness. Her goal is to share the mission of Iron Tribe so others can be transformed by the program, and ultimately become the healthiest version of themselves.